We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Facility Engineer
Business: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Fuction/Domain: Petroleum Production Engineering
- Expert level skills as an E&P facilities engineer in developing both individually and with key stakeholders: subsea, jacket and topsides concepts, Engineering, installation, HUC, fabrication, offshore construction and pipeline design and installation scopes
- Able to effortlessly deliver Facilities Concepts, contract strategies, supplier prequalification, tender/RFP technical and commercial evaluation templates and scopes of work, Providing negotiation support, and creating and ensuring timely.
- Expert in communicating the value and tradeoffs both subjective and objective for all options involved fac designs for full field development including surface and subsurface options.
- Demonstrated specific focus on HSE, Cost, Time and Recovery per facility/ per structure.
- Ensure alignment and timely approvals both internal and external stakeholders and approvers. Sr Mgt, partners and government bodies alike.
- Where required coordinate the technical input into the Management Committee meetings wit
- 15+ years’ experience in the Oil and Gas industry as a facilities engineer with at least 5 but no more than 8 years in field oversight and execution/construction mgt
- Excellent technical and communication skills with a strong emphasis on teamwork, change mgt and influencing
- Fluency in written and spoken English language
- Track record in working in Nigerian or other international locales with heavy governmental engagement required in delivering 3rd party services in alignment with government
31st July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online