We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That's how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Services Manager - West Africa
- A fantastic opportunity is available for a Customer Services Manager West Africa to join RB's Supply Services (WA) team.
- You will to lead the supply chain support for the customer account teams, with a focus on the customer supply chain and logistics collaboration for service and efficiency. The concentration of this role will be on leading the key accounts,
- Distributors, Wholesales, Exports to Africa, drop shipment service in terms of supply chain optimization and delivery.
- The Customer Services Manager heads the collaboration with the customers, Sales teams and works closely with the RB logistics team and logistics service providers, to accomplish the goals and objectives of Customer Service, Logistics and ensuring service levels agreed with customers are met. The role will also work closely with the International and Africa supply chain market teams.
- As part of an experienced and dynamic Supply Services team, you will drive efficient and effective in-market activities and projects to increase supply chain flexibility, reduce operating costs, optimize business processes, pursue enabling technologies, and maximize replenishment efficiency with our customers.
Is this You?
- Enthusiasm, motivation and a commitment to timely delivery of results
- Proven customer service management skills
- Ability and confidence to challenge, question, influence and negotiate
- Strong team working across functional teams
- Accurate, thorough & disciplined
- Well organized and able to meet agreed deadlines
- Good communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate at all levels with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree program in a related field.
- 5 years of supply chain experience in FMCG industry with core experience in customer service management with strong knowledge of logistics experience in collaborating with customers.
In Return RB offer very competitive salary with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online