We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solutions Development Manager - RegTech
Department: RegTech Department
Report to: Head, Regulatory Technology
Grade: Solutions Development Mgr
Estimated Date Of Resumption: Monday, November 19, 2018
- The Solutions Development Manager will be responsible for designing and developing regulatory technology solutions for the broker-dealer community and other entities within and outside the capital market that may require some form of regulatory technology services from The Exchange.
- The individual is expected to leverage leading technologies in the marketplace to enhance regulatory processes.
- This role reports to the Head - Regulatory Technology.
- The individual would be required to have a good knowledge and understanding of how regulators interact with their ecosystem and potential technology solutions.
- Manages the Solutions Development team to ensure that the team delivers on targets and set goals
- Designs and Develops diverse solutions to meet the needs of stakeholders, regulators, users of regulatory services, and investors
- Ensures that software solutions implemented are in alignment with strategic business objectives
- Provides solutions to drive business revenue targets
- Identifies and evaluates industry trends in software development and RegTech
- Ensures he/she is abreast of the competitive landscape and industry trends (utilising internal and external data/information resources) to create a competitive platform that enables stakeholders realize their investment objectives
- Continuously improving on automating processes to improve on cost, delivery times and efficiency
- Accurately tracks, manages and documents all changes to applications using standard software tools
- Ensures that all solutions development activities are in full conformance with Agile methodology and Lean principles
- Ensures seamless end-user support for developed solutions
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years’ relevant experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Familiarity with FinTech or RegTech systems will be an advantage
- University degree with emphasis on Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field. A post graduate degree will be an added advantage. Relevant professional qualifications.
- Analytical Thinking
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Emerging Technologies
- Enterprise Architecture
- Operating Systems Administration
- Project Management
- Systems Administration
- Decision Making
- Knowledge Sharing.
12th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online